Tuesday 6 May 2014

Title: *Stop Worrying*

Title: *Teamwork* Light Orb7 - from set by Rev.Bola

*Stop worrying*

I- Rev.Bola fully accept that...
You my Angels don’t worry about me, 
you simply believe in my strengths and abilities,
 and ask that I do the same about 
both myself and other people, too. 
I take a step back and ask you Angels 
to take care of (me/the person/situation)
 I am worrying about and then resolve 
to turn my mind to other 
stress free thoughts and activities. 
I think and act with a positive outlook, 
I believe that you Angels 
will look after everything for me
 and I enjoy the renewed inner calm
 those actions will bring.
Amen.

*Philippians 4:6-7

'Do not be anxious about anything, 
but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving 
let your requests be made known to God. 
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, 
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.'
 --------------------------------------
Peace and Love Rev.Bola

No comments:

Post a Comment