Saturday 8 December 2012

Title: Dear God....

Dear God,
For each and every lie I have ever told, please forgive me, I am sorry.
For each and every negative criticism I have levied against another, please forgive me, I am sorry
For each and every time I have engaged in gossip about other's, please forgive me now, I am sorry.
For each and every time that I have judged or condemned another person, group, place or situation without understanding or verifying all the facts, I am deeply sorry, please forgive me now.
For each and every time that I have miss-read another's intentions, or presumed to know their intentions, when actually I did not, please forgive me, I am sorry.
For those times when I have jumped to conclusions about people, places, events and situations, which later turned out to be false or damaging, I am deeply sorry, and ask your forgiveness.
For all of those times when I have expressed jealousy, envy, bitterness or resentment towards another's happiness, contentment, good fortune, merit, blessings or advancement in life; please forgive me now, For I genuinely repent these things and I am sorry.
I am aware that based on my own efforts or the efforts of man alone, I could never be healed from these transgressions, because they have been deeply rooted in my perspective, and have been developing as part of me for so long. I am truly sorry now that this has been so. I am sorry for the suffering and upset that my cultivation of such attitudes and habits have caused me, others and particularly you. Please forgive me today. I request for every one of these transgressions and their effects to be Reversed in their entirety, by the love and grace of my beloved Lord, Master and Saviour Jesus Christ.
I truly repent. I now accept His loving grace and complete renewal, as a gift of His love for me. I give you thanks and praise for your deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment