Friday 20 November 2009

Title: 'Gift Of Forgiveness'

Dear God,
I thank you for your gift of forgiveness.
Thank you for forgiving my past mistakes, some of which caused some very painful consequences. Many times in the past I acted out of inexperience and fear, in my attempts to resolve my survival issues. In doing that, I triggered pain and suffering for myself and others. Yet you have forgiven me, and I am grateful that my slate has been cleared. I thank you God, for your forgiveness of my mistakes in sexual relationships. You have forgiven me for misdirecting my sexuality and I am grateful. now, I understand how valuable and sacred sexual energy is, and how to apply it wisely and with love. In the past, my desperation to get away from the emotional pain my body was experiencing, I pushed myself in to inappropriate situations and with people that did not serve Your  loving purpose for my life. I was convinced that the things and people I chased after and clung to, were what I needed most, but chasing them only caused more pain and suffering. What I really needed was to remember you God, and your unconditional love for me. Thank you so much for your love, correction and forgiveness, which I have happily received. For yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory, now and forever more. Amen!  Peace and Light Rev.Bola A.














Prayer-Art by Rev.Bola A. 
(copyright :21.Nov.09)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment