Friday 20 November 2009

Title: 'A Gratitude Prayer - for All'


Dear God,
I thank You for this day,
I thank You for my being able to see & to hear this morning. I am blessed because You are a forgiving God & an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done,said and thought
that was not pleasing to you.
I ask You now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger & harm. Help me to start today with a new attitude & plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each & every single day to clear my mind so that I can hear You. Please broaden my mind that I may accept all things.
 
 
 

Let me not complain and whine over things I have no control over. And give the best response when I am pushed beyond my limits. I know that when I cannot pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I can be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I can help the weak… Keep me uplifted that I can have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost & cannot find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I pray for those who do not know You intimately; I pray for those that will remove this without sharing it with others. I pray for those that do not believe.

But I thank you that I believe that YOU change people and God changes things.I pray for all my sisters & brothers. For each & every family member in their households. I pray for peace, love and happiness in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight. I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it.

Amen! Amen! Amen!

God Bless You!

Just repeat this phrase and see how God moves:-

'God I love you & I need you,
come into my heart, please.'

Share this prayer and you will receive a miracle today.


Do not ignore praying, and God will bless you.
 


I am also sending  you my own love and light.

Peace and Light Rev.Bola
--------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment