Wednesday 18 November 2009

Title: 'I Surrender All'

Heavenly Mother/Father God,
Today, I gladly surrender everything to you. I am giving up, doing things in the lower will way, when I know that, the way of higher and heavenly will, is best. I am stepping out of my own way, henceforth, that you may continue to do your mighty work in me and for me. I'm finished with wavering. I am making this choice and final decision, and I am declaring this decision to be irrevocable.

Henceforth I am going YOUR way....God's way, which is the highest and greatest way there is, there was and ever shall be. I give up on blocking God's will and way, in my life. I choose to be transformed by you, my God. I now listen to your still small voice within me, and take action upon the messages and visions that you give me, without wavering. Today, I surrender all my strongholds of anxiety and fear over to you. Thank you for receiving my prayer, in Christ-Jesus mighty name. Amen!

Love and Light
Rev.Bola A
You may also wish to see the Gallery of Prayer Art and Visual Talismans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment